Rates & Insurance
$140 - $150 per session (intake, couples, individual)
**Groups or family sessions may vary depending on therapeutic time needed**
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. However, I do not accept all insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance Plans currently accepted: Centerstone Military Services, OPTUM (United HealthCare), and Tricare Select (Tricare Prime will need referral from PCM)
Reduced fee services are available for sessions with pre-licensed clinician
Cash, check, debit, credit, and Health Savings Account (HSA), are accepted for payment.
If you are already a client and do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.